Sunday, June 3, 2012

Spring 2012 Beauty VoxBox

I'm very excited for today's post!  The kind folks over at Influenster sent me the Spring Beauty VoxBox complimentary to try out some new products to review and share with you all.  When I got the box in the mail, I couldn't wait to open it and see what goodies were inside.  Here's what I got to try out:
 
The Sheer Cover Duo Concealer is first on the list.  I like that it is duo mainly because the medium is too light for my skin tone, but the tan is too dark.  Blended together, it gives the perfect coverage.  I don't use much concealer, so this will probably last me a long time.  It says on the card that they are sold in one month supply kits.  If this is one month, I'll be set for a while!  Overall, it is nice a creamy and it stays put well.

This is the Aveeno Daily Moisturizing body wash, and it is a GREAT sized sample of the product.  .  I'll really get a feel for how I like it.  I love Aveeno's products so I'm sure I'll love this too.  So far, it has left my skin feeling soft and clean.  It has a fresh scent that would suit men or women.

This is one of the products I was most excited for!  I LOVE LOVE LOVE anything that moisturizes lips and this one from ChapStick is great for the summer because it has 50+ spf (amazing right!?) and it is also great for the winter time too!  I've been using this all week and I really like it!  It makes my lips soft and it has just a hint of lemon scent to it.

In my opinion these Sally Hansen Salon effects nail polish strips made the box amazing!  I've always wanted to try these being the nail polish addict that I am.  They are so expensive though!  Thanks to Vox Box I get to try these out!  They stay put on for about a week and half to two weeks!  I really like the pattern, I just don't know if it is a pattern I would typically wear during the summer, but who cares, it's something fun and new to try!

Vox Box included a FULL SIZE body spray from Bath and Body works!  I really enjoy a lot of scents from Bath and Body Works and I have my fair share of body sprays and lotions.  I was dissapointed to get Moonlight Path because I'm not a big fan of how it smells.  It's too 'old lady-ish' for me.  But I was stoked to see this product in my box nonetheless.

SOYJOY!  I had gotten a sample of the banana SoyJoy bar a couple months ago, and I really enjoyed it, so I was excited to try another flavor!  These snack bars are made of real fruit and soy.  The texture and taste reminds me a lot of a Fig Newton.  These are soooo delicious!

Last but not least, these Dr. Scholls for her Ball of Foot pads were included as well!  I don't know why they weren't put on the card though.  I am always looking for ways to make my shoes more comfortable and these are the perfect solution.  They are gel-like and very comfortable.  It give some nice support and padding to help alleviate uncomfortable pressure.  These are much appreciated.

The products in this box were so fun to try out and review!  I really enjoyed it and I hope that I get to partake in future VoxBox's and see what other fun things they send out.  There wasn't one item in this Spring box that I didn't love.

-polish. impress. repeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind and respectful. No solicitations please!