Sunday, June 10, 2012

Update on Nails Inc. Baker Street.

I cannot rave about this polish enough!!!  My last post was on Nails Inc. Baker Street.  I had been wearing it for a full week before I took it off today, and it looks like I had just painted my nails yesterday!  The wear time of this polish is unlike any other I've seen before.  It is definitely worth the price!  Here's what my nails looked like after a full week:
There is a little bit of wear at the tips and it isn't as shiny as when I first painted them, but a WHOLE week and they look like this!  I'm impressed.

The only reason I didn't repaint with this color is because I had to try out Essie's Mojito Madness which I'll do a post on next. 

What color(s) from Nails Inc. should I try next?

-polish. impress. repeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind and respectful. No solicitations please!