Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Nails Inc - Baker Street

Ooooooh my GORGEOUS!  I cannot rave about this polish enough.  This is by far the most stunning polish I have ever seen.  I was at Sephora the other day and this little guy caught my eye.  Baker Street by Nails Inc. is $9.50 and well worth every cent.  Another incentive to the polish besides the amazing color is the name.  For those who know me personally, you know why....  ;)

These pictures don't pick up the stunning color very well, but this is a true royal blue.  It's almost blinding it's so bright, though I would not categorize it as a neon.  The bottle even mentions that this is a "trend shade" and it really is.  I've been using Ulta's Blue Streak up until now when I've wanted a bright blue, but I'll be using this one from now on.  Additionally the application was great; this is two coats.

If you are looking for a fun bright color to wear on your nails this summer, I cannot suggest this one enough.  I've found my new staple summer color, that's for sure.

-polish. impress. repeat.

3 comments:

  1. Love the color, Biz! Good eye.

    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wasn't sure about Baker Street at first, but from all the swatches I've seen... I may be changing my mind! Great post! Claire x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Claire, you're so sweet! It really is stunning and it wears well. I've had it on for almost a week and it looks like I just painted them yesterday.

      Delete

Please be kind and respectful. No solicitations please!