Tuesday, May 29, 2012

China Glaze - Pelican Gray

Pelican Gray is from China Glaze's Spring 2011 Anchor's Away collection.  It is a subtle creamy light gray.  It even has the smallest bit of shimmer to it if you look close enough.  LOVE IT!  It's formula is a little runny, but it goes on nicely with two coats and cleans up well.  For an accent nail, I used Sinful Colors Out of This World layered on top of Pelican Gray.  This gray is a great small change from the white manicure I've been loving lately.
China Glaze has a new feature on their site that I love where you can try on polishes virtually.  It's a lot better than the one that OPI has on it's site.  
Note:  Sorry that my cuticles are not cleaned up well, I was in a hurry and wanted to get pictures taken quickly.  
 
Do you guys like this color?  Leave me a comment telling me what you think.

-polish. impress. repeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind and respectful. No solicitations please!