Sunday, May 13, 2012

My May 2012 Birchbox

My May Birchbox arrived!  Some times, Birchbox collaborates with different companies for specialty themed boxes.  Usually they let the subscribers choose if they want the special box or the regular box.  This month, everyone got the GossipGirl box.  No complaints here!  I was worried because looking at what most people got in their boxes, I was not excited, but I got completely different items in mine (one of the many things I love about Birchbox)!  This wasn't my favorite box ever, but I still really like the products.  Here's what I got:


Ojan's Volume Advance Volumizing Shampoo.  This smells a bit citrus-y for me, but I'm willing to give it a try.  :)

 Algenist Complete Eye Renewal Balm.  I don't have problems with under eye circles or wrinkles at this stage of my life, but I'll use this as a preventative measure.  ;)

This is what I am MOST excited for.  There is a huge hype about BB creams right now and I've wanted to get my hands on some.  I have my first sample right here!  Plus, summer is right around the corner and I'm excited to have something light like this on my face instead of foundation.

This is another item I was excited for!  The last couple months, Birchbox has included Color Club polishes in some of the boxes.  I have not gotten one yet!  I love metallic polishes and I do not have a color like this yet.  I'm excited to try out this brand.

This was the "Birchbox extra" this month and I was rather disappointed.  First of, the envelope doesn't even match the card....  Second off.  I don't think I'll ever use this.  I think they could have done better with this.

If you guys don't know what Birchbox is, check out my post here where I explain it in detail.  If you are interested in signing up, use my referral link http://www.birchbox.com?raf=gafkf

-polish. impress. repeat.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind and respectful. No solicitations please!