Saturday, May 12, 2012

Zoya - Cynthia & OPI - Lucerne-tainly Look Marvelous

Zoya's Cynthia nail polish has been on my wish list for almost a year and I found it on clearance at Ulta the other day!  SCORE!  It is a gorgeous deep navy blue.  It's spring and not really the time of year for dark polishes, but I've wanted this one for so long that I went ahead and painted my nails with it anyways.  I tried to lighten up the look a little by pairing it with OPI's Lucerne-tainly Look Marvelous which is a dark metallic chromed silver.

Cynthia was a little bit more runny than all the other Zoya polishes I have, but it was still incredibly opaque.  Two coats was good.  Lucerne-tainly Look Marvelous is on the thicker side, but it has great coverage and is easy to work with.  I used a mini Sally Girl silver chuncky glitter polish for a few nails too.

I love color blocking and doing fun designs, but I wonder if I am getting to old for it.  What do you think?

-polish. impress, repeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind and respectful. No solicitations please!