Sunday, May 20, 2012

OPI - Alpine Snow

It's official:  I've jumped on the white nail polish trend bandwagon.  I used to hate the look of white nail polish.  I had never found any good formulas.  My nails would end up looking like they were covered in patchy whiteout.  There are still very few brands that have opaque white polishes.  Believe me, I hunted this one down through lots of research.  Sally Hansen has a good one too, but Ulta was out.  I had tried Sally's Beauty Sally Girl polish in white earlier this week and it was terrible.  It works well to do designs with, but not to coat the entire nail.  I almost got the "My Boyfriend Scales Walls" polish from OPI's new Spider Man collection, but I wanted a bleach white and it was a little more on the grey side.

Alpine Snow is a beautiful opaque non-streaky white.  This is two coats.  It was a little thin white made it bleed into my cuticles a little, but it cleaned up nicely.  I'm thinking this is going to be a go-to polish for me.  LOVE it.

Leave a comment telling me what you think about the white polish trend for this Spring.

-polish. impress. repeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind and respectful. No solicitations please!