Monday, July 2, 2012

China Glaze - I'm With the Lifeguard

Readers, let me introduce you to China Glaze's "I'm With the Lifeguard" from their 2012 Summer Neons collection.  I have a few from this collection, but I've been enjoying wearing them on my toes!  I figure I needed to do some manicures with them.  I'm With the Lifeguard is a STUNNING neon green.  It reminds me of a glow-stick lime green color.  Pictures cannot capture how much this really 'glows'.  I attempted with the 'vivid' setting on my camera below.  This truly is a NEON green, so don't expect any thing less than that. 



Unlike most neons, many of the polishes in this collection have a shimmer to them.  Which I LOVE!  I'm With the Lifeguard is one of those polishes.  Because it is neon, it dries to a semi-matte finish, but nothing that a little top coat can't do to help make it shine!  I used Sally Hansen's Insta-Dri on top of two coats of the polish.



I tried to capture the color as best as I could.  I put my camera on a 'vivid' setting and while it makes my skin look super tan (no complaints there), it is as close to what the polish really looks in the sun.  See how it GLOWS!


I'll try to get some of the other polishes I have from this collection swatched and posted soon.  I wouldn't quite say that this is the easiest polish to match clothes with, but it sure is a fun color and I do love this neon trend!

What is your favorite neon color to wear?

-polish. impress. repeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind and respectful. No solicitations please!