Sunday, July 8, 2012

Essie - Swept Off My Feet

This is 'Swept Off My Feet' by Essie.  It is a dusty rose color that wears beautifully!  I think this is a great color to wear in the Fall.  It is still a bright color, but it is a little darker which is nice for the Fall season.  This is two coats.

For my accent nail, I used Color Club's 'Disco Nap' which I got in one of my Birchboxes a while back.  I LOVE IT!  I might have to paint all my nails with this color.  It is a bright white gold color.  Like true metallics, it is a little difficult to remove when you are ready to take it off.

You can find Essie polishes at Target and Ulta.  Color Club nail polishes are for sale on Birchbox's website.


What colors are you excited to wear in the Fall season?

-polish. impress. repeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind and respectful. No solicitations please!