Monday, July 23, 2012

China Glaze - Chiaroscuro

After going crazy with bright bold colors for the last few months, I decided to take a break and put on a more subtle color.  This is Chiaroscuro (weird name!) from China Glaze.  I picked it up of the clearance rack at Ulta a few months back.  It is a very sheer light pink with gold and MINT green shimmer!  The mint green shimmer is what intrigued me about this color. You usually don't see that.  The colors work well together and I think this is a pretty color.  I mentioned that this is very sheer.  This is 3 coats and you can still see my nail line.  I wonder how this would look over a more opaque baby pink color.

 The very first picture in this blog was in direct sunlight.  These two are in the shade with natural lighting.

 This is the polish in the direct sunlight.

This is the polish in the shade with natural lighting.

I have a big announcement coming up soon once I get more followers!  Stay tuned for details.

-polish. impress. repeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind and respectful. No solicitations please!