Thursday, June 20, 2013

Essie's Naughty Nautical Collection

For my birthday last week, I got a few of the Essie Summer 2013 Naughty Nautical collection.  Here are two of them that I am currently wearing.  These are almost kind of jelly-like polishes with a bit of silver/grey shimmer.  I really love the collection as a whole, but there where a few I probably wouldn't wear myself.

The coral color is Sunday Funday and the teal one I used for my accent nail is Naughty Nautical.  These are not fully opaque, but not quite sheer.  That's why I said they are almost a little jelly like.  I used two coats and the formula was great. 

Here are some pictures in natural light and in the direct sun light. 











What summer collections have you been eyeing/trying?

-polish. impress. repeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind and respectful. No solicitations please!