Thursday, June 20, 2013

Color Club - London Calling

I received Color Club's London Calling from my June Birchbox.  It is a Birchbox exclusive color for their Wanderlust collection.  If you are interested in getting them, they are on Birchbox's website here.  The colors are gorgeous pastel neons.  There is lavendar, coral, off-white, and this mint green.  I LOVE the color and wore it during my vacation to San Francisco last week.  I got many compliments on it!

I used two coats.  It is very creamy and opaque and I didn't have to put white underneath it to get that 'neon kick'.  I really liked it.  The only down fall is that it 'cracked' after a few days.  Some polishes peel and others just crack.  It stayed put on my nails, it just had little lines throughout it.  Other than than, I really like this polish.

P.S.  This is one of those colors that makes you look super tan.  Bonus!






What bright/neon colors are you loving this summer?

-polish. impress. repeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind and respectful. No solicitations please!