Saturday, March 9, 2013

Lime Scented Nail Polish!

So first off, props to my friend Andrew that got my this polish.  I tell you, I have some amazing friends.  One of my other friends got me some nail polish that I will be posting about in the near future.  I am so blessed by their friendships!

Take a look at this nail polish, it is incredibly bright!  It is the Love & Beauty Lime scented nail polish from Forever 21.  It is a lime jelly polish, so I painted two coats of it over OPI's Alpine Snow so the color would pop a bit more, and it definitely did!  It is like a neon green.  IT SMELLS LIKE LIME CANDY!  It is really subtle, but it's just enough.  I like that it has that 'fun factor' to it.


Have you tried any scented polishes?  What is your experience with them?

-polish. impress. repeat.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind and respectful. No solicitations please!