Saturday, February 23, 2013

Unboxing my February 2013 Birchbox

There were a few Birchboxes that were delayed due to weather in New York, and mine was one of them, but Birchbox sent out an email alerting us that our boxes might be a little later than usual.  While I liked the products I got, I'm not sure I feel like it was well worth the $10 I payed for it.  I do like the items I received, I really do.

This months theme is "Red Carpet Ready".  Since there are so many award shows this month, they included items that are red carpet worthy.  I'm not quite sure I would wear the headband on the red carpet, but the rest of the items seem to fit the theme pretty well.




 First up is Juicy Coutures' Couture La La.  I love all the Juicy Couture perfumes and am happy with this sample.  It has a spray top which all the Juicy Couture samples I've gotten have had.  Love love love.  I own a lot of this brands perfumes and I'm excited to try this new one.


This is Secret Agent Beauty's Secret Lip Affair lip gloss.  It is a lip plumper infused with Vitamin E.  It smells like cherry, but it has that tingly feeling that plumers usually have.  It is a gorgeous color too.  Pocket size.  :)  Like it.


I've always been curious about TIGI's products and now I get to try the Rockaholic Fun Times Flexible Hairspray.  I'm hoping it truly is 'flexible' like it says because that is my one thing I look for in a hairspray!  Excited for this product.


I've received two of the twistband hair ties in previous boxes, but in this one I got a headband.  I don't really use headbands, but it might be useful while working out.  We'll see.  I like the color!


This month's extra treat was a Ghiradelli chocolate carmel square.  I do like chocolate, so this was a nice addition.


Like I said, I like the products, but I'm not sure it was worth the $10.  What did you all get in your boxes?

-polish. impress. repeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind and respectful. No solicitations please!