Sunday, February 17, 2013

Holographic Teal Combo

I recently got Butter London's Henley Regatta in a gift set and I've wanted to use it, but never found the right time.  I picked out Zoya's Zuza to paint my nails with and as I got done with my second coat, I quickly grabbed Henley Regatta.  I was just going to use it for an accent nail, but I loved it so much, I used it all all 10.  :)  I used two coats of Zoya's Zuza which is an silvery/pearly iridescent teal and two coats of Henley Regatta which is a teal/green/blue glitter by Butter London.  I LOVE the way this sparkles in the sun.  It reminds me of a mermaid's tail.  I can't wait to wear this combo more in the Spring!











What are your favorite combos?

-polish. impress. repeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind and respectful. No solicitations please!