Sunday, March 31, 2013

April 2013 - Julep Maven

April's Julep Maven box was themed 'The Brights' with some pretty intensely bright colors.  I was happy with the two colors I received.

My two 'brights' I got were Kaylen which is a bright orange and Lena which is a shimmery teal.  I wouldn't quite call either one neon but they are bold and fun for spring and summer.  Kaylen is more creamy and a solid color.  Lena is GORGEOUS!  I cannot wait to get this on my toes!  :)  It is my favorite color, but it has this amazing shimmer in it.

The extra item this month was "Mighty" nail and cuticle serum.  It is supposed to help dry and damaged cuticles overnight.  It has a twist brush applicator which is nice.  I haven't used it yet because I'm still using my Julep cuticle oil I got in my first box over a year and a half ago.  That stuff lasts FOREVER!  Amazing.

Also included was this cute little rock candy.  I don't think it is flavored, but if it is, I'll be happy.  I'm not big on just eating sugar flavored sugar.  Fun addition. 

What is your favorite 'bright' polish?

-polish. impress. repeat.

1 comment:

Please be kind and respectful. No solicitations please!