Friday, January 4, 2013

Delayed Glitzy NYE Manicure

Here are my nails that I rung in the new year with; better late than never!  I used Color Club's Disco Nap (which I received in one of my Birchboxes).  For an accent nail, I used a few coats of OPI's The Living Daylights.  It was a fun combo.  I wanted something shiny and glitzy, but not too much.  I really liked this combo except for the face that Disco Nap started chipping after a few days.  I haven't had problems with chipping nail polish in the longest time, so that was frustrating.  It really is a gorgeous color though! I love that Disco has little gold flecks in it, and it is like liquid metal.  The Living Daylights is stunning in itself too, so yea....






Let me know what you wore on your nails for New Years Eve!

-polish. impress. repeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind and respectful. No solicitations please!