Saturday, January 26, 2013

My first attempt at ombre nails

I did this last weekend and only took two pictures before I had to leave with my family for something.  Super bummed I forgot to take more pictures.  I have always wanted to try the ombre effect and finally gave it a go with China Glaze's Refresh-Mint and Zoya's Jules.  I like the antiqued look it has.  I used a sponge eyeshadow applicator to get the effect.  I'll try some more of this.  I'm kind of curious to use three colors.  Daring, I know.


What colors have you used that look good with an ombre effect?  What technique do you use (sponge)?

-polish. impress. repeat.

3 comments:

  1. This looks great! Especially for a first attempt. I love those two colors together, nice choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look really nice x

    check out my cath kidston giveaway 1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind and respectful. No solicitations please!