Sunday, December 23, 2012

My Holiday Manicure with Essie's Leading Lady

It has been a month since I last posted on nail polish!  With the holidays, school was chaotic and I didn't have enough time to paint, take pictures, and post.  My nails have been nail polish free for about three weeks.  Even my kiddos at school were asking why my nails weren't painted.  (They know me well!)  Now that I'm on break, I had some time to get back into the swing of all things nail polish.


I recieved Essie's Leading Lady from the Winter 2012 Leading Lady collection in my Winter 2012 Luxe Box this week.  Honestly, out of all the colors, this is the one I wanted least.  I love Where's My Chauffeur and Beyond Cozy, but I won't complain about a full size polish by Essie.  I don't know that I'd wear this any time of the year besides Christmas, but it's fun.


Leading Lady was very runny for a glitter polish.  It applied really nicely.  It dries to a jelly finish with red glitter.  I hated it on the first coat, but after the second coat, it looked much better with the layering of the glitter.  Thank goodness!  I didn't want to do all red, so I did an accent nail with Butter London's West End Wonderland  It is one of my favorite polishes and I thought it would be a nice festive edition to Leading Lady.


I'm really liking this combination for Christmas!  :)  What do you think?

-polish. impress. repeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind and respectful. No solicitations please!