Saturday, December 22, 2012

December 2012 Birchbox

Merry Christmas to you too Birchbox!  A great box this month!  Let me show you what was inside this "All Wrapped Up" themed box. 

The Birchbox team put this months box in a super cute striped box.  I love it!  They also included a cute little gift tag to use for this holiday season.

Included in my box is this 12 Benefits Instant Healthy Hair Treatment.  It smells good and I cannot wait to try it out.  This seems like something I would actually buy, so I hope it is as good as I think it will be.  I love protective sprays.

I got this HUGE perfume sample by Fresh called Citron De Vigne.  It was a great size and in a spray bottle!  Unfortunately, the smell wasn't for me.  My mom loved it though!  It was a nice smell, just not for me.  I'm glad someone is going to get good use out of it!

I'm also excited to try this out.  I love the pump top.  This is Ultra Hydrating Fluid from Sampar.  It sounds intriguing.  I'm assuming it is like a facial moisturizer, but a serum instead of a lotion.

While I'm not a huge fan of the picture on this product (seriously!?  Have some dignity!), I do love the packaging and the product.  The color of this blush from the Balm is stunning!  I'm excited to start using this up!

My lifestyle extra this month was a Dark Chocolate Peppermint Holiday Fortune from Emily's Chocolates.  I think I drooled a little.  I'm saving this for when I have a chocolate craving; which will probably be in an hour or so knowing me.... haha.

Lastly is this $50 off coupon from renttherunway.com.  I guess it is a website where you can rent a dress?  I probably won't be using this, but it was an interesting addition.

What was in your box?

-polish. impress. repeat.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Awesome products~ I've always wanted to try something from The Balm.. I've heard so many great things about their products~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are great quality! I got a highlighter/eyeshadow in one of my previous boxes that I really like!

      Delete

Please be kind and respectful. No solicitations please!