Saturday, December 22, 2012

Loose Button's Winter 2012 Luxe Box

Here is my Winter 2012 Luxe Box from Loose Button.  I'm hoping that they are able to continue this service to the United States because I really like it!  Here are the specifics:

This is the card that lists all the products I received.

 
 
The products all came packed in this silk draw string bag.  Perfect to re-use for heels when traveling.  :)


First on the list is this Eyeko Lengthening Skinny Mini Brush Mascara.  I like volumizing mascara over lengthening mascaras, but the packaging is super enticing, so I'm curious as to how this product will be.


I got Essie's Leading Lady from their Winter 2012 Leading Lady collection.  This is a red glitter in a red jelly polish.  This is the color from the collection that I like the least, but hey, it's a free full size polish.  I actually just painted my nails with this so keep an eye out for a post shortly with swatches.


This is the Eye Contour by Orlane.  I guess it is like eye cream???  All I have to say is I like the packaging. 



This is the product I am most excited for.  I've always wanted to try beach spray, but I have never purchased any.  Now I get to try this Beach Spray by Marc Anthony.  Plus, this stuff smells great.



I'm also excited to try this out.  It is Curl Defining Lotion by Marc Anthony.  I am just about out of my Paul Mitchell Round Trip, so this will be a nice change to try.



First off, how awesome is the design of this perfume sample?!  It isn't very user friendly, but it at least looks cool.  This is Woman by Donna Karan.  I honestly haven't smelled it yet, and I'm too lazy to go get it to smell it right this moment.  It is a very large sample, I just wish it was in a spray, not a little 'plug'.


Next up is a small vile of Kerastaste's Cristalluste Lumiere Liquide.  I am assuming this is like the Paul Mitchell Skinny Serum, Orofuido oil, and Amika oil that I love.  Just another goody perfect for traveling.



Last but not least was a little box with the Loose Button logo on it.  Inside was this little gem!  A mini kabuki brush.  It is really soft and seems like good quality.  I love me a good makeup brush!  

Awesome box of treats right?!?  I'm sure you can see why I hope this service continues:  great products, great sizes, great brands.  Loose Button, thank you for sharing with America!  Please stay a while.  :)

-polish. impress. repeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind and respectful. No solicitations please!