Sunday, November 11, 2012

OPI - The Living Daylights over Nails Inc. - Black Taxi


It's been a while since I've been able to post!  Today, I share with you "The Living Daylights" from OPI's Skyfall James Bond 007 collection.  This polish always intrigued me and I decided to try it out for myself.  It is chunky glitter in a clear polish.  The glitter is gold, silver, teal, and this peachy orange/red color.  Perfect color combo for fall!  I chose to put it over a black base, so I used Nails Inc.'s "Black Taxi".  I'm still getting used to this combo, but I think I'll really grow to like it.






Black Taxi was very easy to apply.  It has a slight 'jelly' quality when applying. It needed two coats to be fully opaque.  I love this polish and I'd definitely wear it by itself in the future.




The Living Daylights was very goopy and clumpy, but that worked as a benefit because it made the glitter stick together.  I hate when glitter polishes do not get on the brush.  I used two coats of this so make the glitter more apparent and full on my nails. 

What do you all think of this manicure?  Do you suggest any other colors from the 007 collection?

-polish. impress. repeat.

4 comments:

  1. I love the Living Daylights. I am currently wearing it over OPI's Cuckoo for This Color (Dark Teal).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This would be so great over Cuckoo for This Color!!!! I'll have to try that out!

      Delete
  2. I bought the color Skyfall, I love the brick red color. It's so perfect for fall and Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was thinking about getting that color too! Maybe I'll have to cave in. :)

      Delete

Please be kind and respectful. No solicitations please!