Friday, October 19, 2012

Influenster Beauty Blogger Vox Box

The kind folks over at Influenster chose me to receive another Vox Box!!!!  The last one I had was so fun and this one is no different!  I love the variety, the amount, and the size of the products!  I will hopefully get full individual reviews on most of these products in the up coming weeks.

Here's a closer look at what I was sent in this box:


Sorry for the glare in the picture!  This is NYC's IndividualEyes Custom Compact.  I'm not a huge fan of using black or grey for a dramatic eye, but I'll try these out for sure.  It comes with a primer, highlighter, all over lid color, two crease colors, an illuminator, and a dual ended sponge eyeshadow applicator.  This is full size.

False lashes!!!  These are so much fun.  I rarely use them because I'm not the best at applying them, but they are great for special occasions.  I love the look of these ones!  The best part is that it comes with the glue and a little applicator tweezer.

Before I even opened up the box, there was a strong smell coming from it.  That smell was from this little gem.  I was super impressed to see this in my box.  I already own this particular scent in the 3-wick candle, so now I have a little baby one to burn too!  Mahogany Teakwood is a scented candle by The White Barn sold at Bath and Body Works.  These candles along with the Slatkin and Co. candles that are sold there are my all time favorite candles.  The scent fills up an entire house and the scents are indescribably amazing!  I love this one because it smells just like Fierce which is the cologne that Abercrombie & Fitch sprays their stores with.  It is one of my favorite smells.  Included was a coupon to get a 3-wick candle for $10.  Soooo worth it.

EBoost health booster drink!  I hope this tastes good.  I'm always up for getting a little extra vitamin dosage in my daily life.

These look so fun!  They are like bobby pins, but twisted and they will hold much more hair than a bobby pin ever would.  Influenster sent ones that perfectly match my hair color too!  Awesome job!

This is Not Your Mother's "Kinky Moves".  I am almost out of my Paul Mitchell "Round Trip", so this might be a great alternative.  It smells yummy.

I was lucky enough to receive one of the bonus items!  I got this "Green Apple & White Lily" body spray from Vitabath.  This body spray actually has vitamins in it to help nourish your skin.  This smells like fresh laundry.  I like it and happy I was chosen to receive this.  I know some other people got a cake scented one. 

Stay tuned for reviews!

-polish. impress. repeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind and respectful. No solicitations please!