Sunday, October 14, 2012

Fall 2012 Luxe Box

I was beyond estatic when I got an email from Loose Button stating that they were starting to offer their subscription service in the United States and that I was one of the first people to be able to try it out!  Luxe Box is very similar to Birchbox in that they are both incredible beauty subscription companies.  I can vouch that they are both the cream of the crop.  Luxe Box has changed their program to quarterly boxes instead of monthly boxes.  They are a little more expensive, but you get a lot more that you would in a monthly box.  I can say I was quite impressed with the selection I got and I look forward to a wonderful future with Loose Button.  Here's what I got:


It comes in this grey mailing box

Inside is this incredibly durable box.  It is great quality and could easily be re-used.  It has their cute little button decal on the outside.

You open the box and you are greeted with all your products wrapped in a white silky cloth and your list of products inside a sealed envelope!

Here is the product card with all the amazing products I scored in my box.  I love the little key at the bottom that lets you know what items are full-size, rare, exclusive, or a product launch.

Jackpot!
 
I love toner and I just ran out of my Pangea Organics toner last month.  This doesn't really have a smell to it, but that's okay.  I can't wait to see how this meshes with my skin.  This is a pretty good sized sample too, I imagine this will last me a little while.

Next is this FULL SIZE Eyeko skinny liquid liner in black.  I love me some black liquid liner with either felt or brush tip just like this one has!  I love my Stila liquid liner, so when that runs out, I'll experiment a little more with this one.  One downside was after I swatched it, I took it out the next day to take more pictures and I got black all over my hand.  Not quite sure how it leaked all inside the cap unless I didn't have it on right.  I cleaned it up and hopefully that's the last I'll see of that problem.

I got this Pretty Piede foot lotion by Principessa Beauty.  I've never heard of this company, but I like foot lotion and this stuff smells great!  The beauty of these boxes is discovering new brands and new products.

Here is another brand I've never heard of.  I actually got two different things from Orlane, and first up is a firming serum.  I don't need to really firm any thing up at my age, but I will give it a try anyways.

This is the other Orlane product, and it is a super moisturizing conditioner.  I'm always happy for moisturizing, so this was a great addition to the box.
 
I got Sally Hansen Salon Effects nail polish strips in Glitz Blitz.  These are pretty pricey for a one time use, so I have never bought these.  I have another pattern I got in the mail, but it is a pattern I wouldn't use, so I was happy to see this one!  I LOVE the glitter, and I'm excited to try these out!
 
 This is the third one of these I have gotten.  I got one as a free sample from Target or Walmart, I recieved one in a Birchbox, and one here in my Luxe Box.  I guess Schick either is REALLY trying to promote these, or they made wayyyy too many.  Either way, they are great razors and it's always great to have an extra in my travel bag.

Lastly, I received Sylenomics from Essie's Fall 2012 collection.  This is a super dark teal-forest green.  I think this will make a great pedicure color.  I'm not sure I would have gone out and bought this exact color, but I'm completely satisfied that I got a FULL SIZE bottle in my box!  :)

Overall, GREAT job Loose Button.  You have made a happy customer.  If any of you are interested in signing up, you can request an invitation at their website here.

If you got a Luxe Box this Fall, what did you get?
 
-polish. impress. repeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind and respectful. No solicitations please!