Sunday, November 11, 2012

Review: Not Your Mother's "Kinky Moves Curl Defining Hair Cream"

I had received this product for free in my Beauty Blogger Influenster Vox Box a couple weeks ago.  I tried Not Your Mother's "Kinky Moves Curl Defining Hair Cream" and I am ready to share my review with you all.  First off, I really don't like the name.  I think it is rather inappropriate.  Secondly, it smells VERY strongly of grape candy.  I am assuming that is what "grapeseed" smells like.  If you don't like strong smells or the smell of grape candy, this won't be a good product for you.  After I put it on, I could still smell it even AFTER I washed my hair.  Aside from those two things, this is an excellent product!  It really did 'define' my natural waves and left them looking nice.  I hate when curl defining products leave my hair sticky or crunchy and this did neither.  It left my hair very manageable which I appreciated.

This is a product that I might pick up again in the future, but I really don't know if I could handle the scent on a regular basis.

-polish. impress. repeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind and respectful. No solicitations please!