Monday, February 13, 2012

Ulta - Smoke Screen


And the paint hits the canvas...

 I wanted to have my first post be one of my favorite nail polish colors, but I just bought this polish the other day and couldn't wait to try it out.  I usually don't buy Ulta's Salon Formula, I usually go for the Professional Nail Lacquer because I like the formula better.  I couldn't turn down this color and I'm glad I didn't!  I really like it and it's wearing really well.
 

This polish is called Smoke Screen.  It is a greyish blue.  It reminds me of the the color of a whale or dolphin.  Is that weird?  This polish had a rather thick consistency, but it wasn't fully opaque with one coat.  I'm wearing two in these pictures.  I also added some sliver glitter for an accent nail. 

I think I found a keeper, and I'm glad this found its way into my collection.  Let me know if you have any questions or comments.  I'm not the best photographer, so I'll work on taking better pictures in the future.  :)

-polish. impress. repeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind and respectful. No solicitations please!