Sunday, February 12, 2012

First Post!

Hello everyone!

I know, I know... this is a nail polish blog and my nails are not even painted.  This is an uncommon sight for me.  I thought that since this is the beginning, I'd start from scratch.  No polish, no base coat, nothing.  After this initial post, I'll start posting fun pictures with my nails actually painted.

I guess I should tell you a little about myself:  I am a recent college graduate currently looking for a teaching job.  I love listening to music ( I like most everything), hanging out with friends, baking, and playing board games ( though I don't get to often).  Ever since I was a little girl, I have been infatuated with nail polish and paining nails.  I've said many times that if I was not able to go to college, I would have become a nail stylist.  My nails (fingers and toes) are always painted and I love a good accent nail.  I like to think I have a fairly large collection of nail polish, but after looking at other blogs, I'm thinking mine is actually rather small. 

I wanted to create this blog to share my interest of nail polish with you all.  Whenever I paint my nails, I will take pictures and write a review on the polish for you all to read.  I'm hoping for at least one post a week.  Feel free to comment and give suggestions because I want this to be just as much fun for you girls as I hope it is for me.  I might throw in random posts and reviews on other things too, but this will mainly be a nail polish blog. Have a great day!

P.S.  If I get enough followers I'll start doing tutorial videos and giveaways!  Spread the word!

-polish.  impress.  repeat.

1 comment:

  1. Just found ur blog! I also just graduated, am looking for a job and beauty obsessed! Just had to follow and show my support :)

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind and respectful. No solicitations please!