Tuesday, February 21, 2012

butter LONDON - Yummy Mummy

First off, I want to apologize for the ways my nails look in this post.  As you can see from my last post, I just took off black nail polish to paint my nails with this color.  I am going to a job fair tomorrow and figured black nails wasn't super professional, so I quickly took off my polish and changed it out for this one which is one of my favorite go-to polishes.  In the pictures, you can still see some of the black nail polish in my cuticles.  I noticed it after I had already painted one hand and didn't want to start over...  so I hope you guys can deal with it.  :)

Back to business:  butter LONDON has become one of my favorite brands.  I have four of their colors.  They are a "3 Free" brand which means their nail polish does not have Formaldahyde, Toluene, or DBP which are all carcinogens and are found in many brands polishes.  Not butter LONDON!  You can buy butter LONDON polishes at Ulta, Nordstrom, and their website.  This polish is on the pricey side ($14 a bottle), but it is worth every cent.  This nail polish has incredible wear time, 2 coats is just perfect, it looks amazing, and they have some gorgeous color choices.  Plus, don't you love the bottle?!  The black rectangular part pops off to reveal a smaller brush handle.

 Yummy Mummy is a practical color.  It is a very light tan/nude color.  Each time I wear this, I have people asking what nail polish I'm wearing.  It is classy and beautiful.  It has a little sheen/shimmer almost pearl-escent look to it as well.  On my ring finger, I added a gold sparkly top-coat instead of the normal clear top-coat I used for the rest of my nail.  Can't go without an accent nail.  :)

I have a list of butter LONDON polishes I want to try.  Has anyone tried any of their polishes before?  What do you think?

-polish. impress. repeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind and respectful. No solicitations please!