Saturday, May 18, 2013

Ruby Wing's 'Peony' Color Changing Polish

I received Peony by Ruby Wing in a Birchbox last month.  I had never heard of this brand.  Aside from it being a great summer neon color, the thing that excited me the most is that it changes color in the sun!!!  Fun right!?  It goes from a neon coral color to a neon darker coral color.

It is really sheer.  I used three coats and it probably could have used four.  Next time, I'll use this over a white polish to help.  For an accent nail, I used China Glaze's 'Refresh Mint' which is one of my favorite mint colored polishes. 






Are there any other color changing polishes you have used?  I'd be interested to hear what other brands make them. 

-polish. impress. repeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind and respectful. No solicitations please!