Saturday, May 18, 2013

May 2013 Birchbox

Birchbox's theme for May is the 'Beauty Diaries'.  It goes a long with your routines, your techniques, etc.  For those of you who haven't heard the glories of Birchbox, it is a monthly beauty subscription program.  It is $10 a month and you are mailed 4-5 deluxe beauty samples/products.  I love it.  If you are interested in joining, here is a link:  https://www.birchbox.com?raf=gafkf


 This is Amika's Obliphica Nourishing Mask.  I actually just bought this full size before I got this month's box and realized it was one of my items!  I love Amika's hair oil and I was looking for a new mask and thought I'd try this one out.  Since I already have a full size tube, maybe I'll share this one with a friend...  :)

 This is COOLA's Classic Face SPF 30 Cucumber Moisturizer for Face.  I've heard great things about COOLA sunscreen products.  I wonder if this smells like Cucumber.  I could either really like that or hate it.  Anyways, I'm excited to have another moisturizer with SPF for the summer.

This is Marvis's Classic Mint Toothpaste.  This has been given out in Birchboxes since I first became a member years ago.  I am surprised it took this long for me to get one.  I am quite picky on toothpaste, so I doubt I will like this, but I'm willing to give it a try.  It's a perfect travel size. 

This is Sumita's Color Contrast Eyeliner in black.  This stuff supposidly lasts for hours, and I'll say that's true.  I took these pictures hours ago, and this black mark is still on my hand just like it was the moment I first swatched it (no smudges).  I love me a good black eye liner!

As a tea lover, I am excited to try out this sampler of Guayusa Tea from Runa.  These are some interesting flavors.  This was my Lifestyle Extra this month.

What exciting things did you all get in your boxes?

-polish. impress. repeat.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind and respectful. No solicitations please!