Monday, May 27, 2013

Orly - Rage

A couple years ago, this polish was all the RAGE.  *pun intended*  This is Orly's polish in Rage.  It is a metallic rose gold with shimmer.  It is a polish that I've always wanted, but never picked up.  Ulta had a sale recently to buy 2 get 1 free, and I caved.  It is simply stunning and believe it or not, these pictures were taken THREE days after I painted them.  Great wear time!!!  I used two coats and you can see that it isn't streaky like a lot of metallic polishes are.






I love this color and I think it is one that can be worn year-round.  What colors do you like that are good all year?

-polish. impress. repeat.

1 comment:

  1. I actually picked this up on clearance at CVS a couple of weekends ago. Super excited to try it after seeing this post!

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind and respectful. No solicitations please!