Saturday, September 22, 2012

September 2012 Birchbox



Here she is!!!!  My September Birchbox got here last week, but I haven't had time to take pictures and post them until today.  I am happy with the contents of this months box.  This months theme went along with all the Fall fashion magazines that come out this time of year and Birchbox went with some Fall essentials and inspirations.  Here's what I got:

These are the La Fresh Eco-Beauty Waterproof Makeup Remover towelettes.  These little guys are biodegradable, so I guess if you needed to take your makeup off in the middle of a forest and there was no trashcan around, you wouldn't have to feel bad leaving it behind?  Anyways, I love my Ponds wipes, so I'll try these out and see how they compare.

I love the original LARABAR so I'm excited to try their UBER bar.  These are gluten free for all of you that can't have gluten!

I am always excited to see nail polish in my Birchbox.  Color Club teamed up to make a collection of polish based off of social networks for their Fall 2012 collection.  I got the one that goes with Twitter called 'Tweet Me'.  It is a gorgeous chartreuse color.  I had polishes similar to the other colors that came out, so I was excited to add a new color like this one to my collection.

This is Jouer's Matte Moisture Tint.  I liked the last sample I got of a Jouer Moisture Tint, but it wasn't a good color match for my skin.  Maybe this one will be better.  I like that it is matte, perfect for fall!

This was a rather large sample!  I am impressed!  This is Skin, An Apothecary's Soy Body Whip in 'Poppy'.  It smells good!  It is a mousse-like lotion with soy proteins.  I'm interested to see how this product compares to my favorite lotions.

This is the item that I was most interested in.  These are essential oil drops that you put on your pulse points and they are supposed to help with different things like focusing, sleep, and energy.  I usually don't like the scents of aromatherapy products, but this intrigued me with the awesome packaging and graphics.  I received the Focus Aromatherapy Blend by 21 drops.  I wish I would have gotten the 'sleep' one.  Needless to say, I don't like the smell.  I think this could work wonders for some people, but the smell ruins it for me.

 This months box came with Birchbox's very own Fall Look Book!  It is a cute little pamphlet filled with Fall trends to try out.  This months box also came with a $25 off $75 or more coupon from Madewell and some free music downloads from Tristan Prettyman.

I was happy with this box.  I'm excited to try them out!  If you get Birchbox let me know what you got this month!

-polish. impress. repeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind and respectful. No solicitations please!