Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Borghese - Mediterranean Coral

 I haven't spotlighted any Borghese polishes on my blog yet.  I only own a few, but I now realized why ...  After discovering so many brands with great wear, Borghese has fallen in the cracks.  I think this is a gorgeous color (Mediterranean Coral) and one of my favorite colors I own is by Borghese, but I had this polish on for less than 24 hours before it started chipping off.  That hasn't happened in I can't tell you how long.  It had an 'easy to paint with' formula though.  I like the wide brush too and I usually don't like brushes that stray from the standard brush.

What are some brands that you have a love/hate relationship with?

-polish. impress. repeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind and respectful. No solicitations please!