Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Violet Vox Box

Well, it's been a little while since I've posted anything.  I've been busy doing other things this year, but this is a well worth reason to post again.  I received the Violet Vox Box courtesy of Influenster.  It looks like this box is geared more towards an active/healthy lifestyle, and I like that.  Here's all of what Influenster was so kind to send me for sampling:

 



 First is the Goody Athletique Headbands.  This is a cute little headband to keep your flyaways out of your face when working out and keep a little control on keeping less sweat from dripping down your face.



Next, is this fun sparkly Sally Hansen Triple Shine nail polish.  It is in the color Fanta-sea.  It is supposed to remain super shiny, even after activities like working out.



Next, is a Soyjoy bar in the flavor dark chocolate cherry.  I've tried a few of these and really liked them and I love the combination of cherry and chocolate, so I'm sure I'll love this.  It is made with soy, fruit, and other natural ingredients and is gluten and GMO free.



A few lucky influensters recieved some bonus items, and I got two!  Here is one of them.  It is is fabric clay mask from Montagne Jeunessse Clay Spas.  This is the Glacial Clay Spa mask.  I've never used one of these, so I'm interested to try it out!



Last. but not least, this is the Not Your Mother's Clean Freak dry shampoo.  I'm picky about dry shampoos, so we shall see if this one does the job well.  This is great for when you don't have time to wash your hair and just need a quick pick up.

Disclaimer:  All of these products were sent to me from Influenster for sampling. 

-polish. impress. repeat.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind and respectful. No solicitations please!