Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Sally Hansen's Fanta-sea

In my Violet Vox Box from Influenster, I got this pretty nail polish.  It is the Sally Hansen Triple Shine nail polish in the color Fanta-Sea.  #tripleshine.



It has a good formula and the brush is VERY wide.  It worked well with the glitter.  I used three coats since I just used this polish on it's own.  I think 2 coats would look good over an opaque polish.  The glitter is small, but it sure is pretty and shimmery.  I cannot vouch for the 'shine' that this polish claims because it is glitter and it is already shiny on it's own.  I think with a non-glitter, the shine effect would be easier to see.  Overall, I'm happy to add this to my collection.   I might have to wear this for New Years Eve tonight!

Have you tried any polishes from this line?  What do you think?

-polish. impress. repeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind and respectful. No solicitations please!