Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Influenster Slim-Fast Strawberries ’N’ Cream Shake Box

I've been on vacation and so I haven't posted anything in a while.  While I was gone, I was selected to get another box from Influenster.  It is food and I know this isn't a food blog, but I thought I'd share this with you all anyways.

 In my box I got a bottle of Strawberries and Cream Slim Fast, drink recipe cards, and a plastic martini glass.  The recipe cards have mocktail recipes on one side and the alcoholic version of it on the reverse side.  Considering I only have the Strawberries and Cream flavor, I can't use all the other recipe cards that use the other flavors.






I've never done a Slim Fast diet, and I don't plan on starting one any time soon.  I'm doing well with exercise and eating healthier currently and I don't think I need to put Slim Fast in my diet.

I made my own version of their Strawberry Colada mocktail.  I use a little of the slim fast shake, some frozen strawberries, ice, and a pina colada mixer.  It was pretty good.


Have any of you ever tried Slim Fast?  What has your experience been like?

-polish. impress. repeat.


****This post was created in connection with my appointment as a SlimFast Ambassador.

1 comment:

  1. Oooh that looks delicious! I love how they included the cute plastic martini glass! :D

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind and respectful. No solicitations please!