Wednesday, July 17, 2013

July 2013 Birchbox

Birchbox time!  This month's theme is 'Power Play' and it goes along with a new TV series from USA called Suits.  I've never heard of it and from what I have now seen through Birchbox, I still don't think I'm interested.  I was excited for this when I saw my card because one of my all favorite items I have received in a past Birchbox was from the brand Number 4 and I got something in my July box from them.








First is 100% Pure's Nourishing Body Cream.  I'm excited because it looks like these have a coconut scent.  Also, my skin is in dire need of moisturizers right now with the dry summer heat...



Next is Benefit's Gir Meets Pearl highlighter.  I have used quite a few Benefit products, but this is a new one for me.  Excited to try it out and see how luminous it is!


This is Number 4's Super Comb Prep & Protect.  It looks like this is a heat protectant which is nice, but I think it is also a conditioner and sun protectant too.  I'm interested to try it out.



I've wanted to try something from this brand!  This is G-1 Moisturizing Face Cream from Benta Berry.  Like I said earlier, moisturizers are my friends right now.  I hope this is as amazing as I hope it to be!


My beauty extra this month are these Birchbox bobby pins.  I have never used such thick bobby pins, so I'm interested to try them out.  They came in blue and white which I would have preferred either of those over green, but I'm not going to cry about it.

Birchbox is a monthly beauty subscription where you pay $10 a month to get 4-5 deluxe sized HIGH END beauty products.  It's an amazing service that I really enjoy.  If you are interested in joining, here's a link to check it out:  http://birch.ly/1bJUrvA.

If you got a Birchbox this month, what did you get different in your box?

-polish. impress. repeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind and respectful. No solicitations please!