Tuesday, April 17, 2012

China Glaze - Re-Fresh Mint & Turned Up Turquoise



Here's a fun manicure I did this week.  It's a twist on the 'every other nail' pattern.  The two colors I used were China Glaze's "Re-Fresh Mint" and "Turned Up Turquoise".  My thumb nails are the color that my middle and ring finger are on each hand.  I've gotten numerous compliments on this!


"Re-Fresh Mint" is a wonderful mint pastel green.  I've been on the search for a color like this and finally got this one.  It isn't as opaque as I would have liked.  I used three coats and there were still some thin spots.  Other than that, no complaints.  I LOVE the color.


 "Turned Up Turquoise" is STUNNING.  Unfortunately, my camera doesn't pick that up.  It's neon and my camera doesn't like that.  I need to get a better camera.  This color is vibrant, bold, and has just the right amount of shimmer.  It dries with almost a matte finish that looks like a nasty highligher look.  With a clear top-coat, this polish comes to life.  I highly recommend this color for Spring and Summer.  I'll be rocking it frequently.

Do you like the twist on the 'every other nail' pattern?

-polish. impress. repeat.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind and respectful. No solicitations please!